7/01/2010

SevenstarProfit


Launch Date 24/06/10   Program is closed Please don't Invest
 
Hi everyone After spending lot of time on PTC and Aurora sites this first time I had
tried an HYIP High yield Investment programme Sevenstarprofit There were five 
Reason for Investing in this programme 
  • I had never tried any HYIP
  • Its interest rate for 4 days plan 17%, for 7 days plan daily 17% and 180% for 15 days Plan.
  • Programme was on its 3rd day after launch.
  • And Most Important reason for joining was John Smith (Admin) has taken lot of Protection for security.
  • And last but not least it was accepting payment from AlertPay .
Why i am saying this because while i was doing PTC and Aurora work i did one
mistake I did not join other E-Bank like perfect money. Most of the HYIP 
programme accept money from Payment Processor like Perfect Money and
Liberty Reserve. Because of this I was not able to join some good Programme
as i was not having money in this 2 Processor.

So back to Sevenstarprofit . After seeing its Interest Rate I found it very Tempting
offer to invest. Minimum Investment is of $ 10 so I invested in first offer 17%
for 4 days after Joining Sevenstarprofit Just to see how active is Admin I sent One 
support ticket about I am facing some problem in choosing Plan. After some time
I got reply for my ticket and found is very supportive So it made me relax that i 
had not invested in any fraud site. so after completion of my for four days Plan I 
requested my payment and within a second it got deposited in my account as
Neobux and 888bux do payment.

Here is My First Payment In HYIP from Sevenstarprofit

I received Profit of $ 1.70 on my $ 10 Investment.
2nd Payment received from Sevenstarprofit

For all those who want to join Sevenstarprofit they can join by Clicking Here





No comments:

Post a Comment